Which statement do you MOST agree with:
1. It is not important which development language you use. The language is just a tool.
The “best language” to develop an application depends on the kind and type of application. For example, Java might be the best language for some types of applications, but for others Python is best.
2. I often look for open source solutions (free libraries on the Internet), rather than “re-invent the wheel”.
3. I often explore new tools so I can be more efficient in my job.
4. I prefer:
Both are fine
5. I am willing to learn to code in any language.
6. I for this programming language
Can do LOVE am passionate
7. In my next job, I would like to program in.
8. I like to code on something that has never been done before (you CANNOT find sample code online)
9. I rate a coder as better if he or she writes LESS code.
10. I want to focus on coding in SELECT Programming Language
11. I can code in any language.
12. Have you ever heard of Dennis Ritchie?