Page 1: Leadership and Culture
1. I would like to work for a company where the CEO is a famous leader or entrepreneur (for example Bill Gates.)
2. My ideal organizational culture is:
Innovative (risk taking is encouraged.)
Aggressive (employees are aggressive and competitive rather than easy-going and cooperative.)
Outcome-oriented (results are more important than processes.)
Stable (Not much change: no aggressive growth, no layoffs…..)
People-oriented (management decisions take into consideration the effect of decisions on people within the organization.)
Team-oriented (work is done in teams, not individuals.)
Detail-oriented (precision, analysis and attention to detail.)
Copyright: Organizational Culture Profile (OCP) (O'Reilly, Chatman & Caldwell 1991).
3. I prefer a company that has an “engineering culture” (technical people are driving company), rather than a “sales culture.”
4. I would not like to work for a company, where I often have to work late. Work time is until 17:30, but management does not like when you leave on time.
5. I would not like to work for a company, where I can not leave before my boss does.
Page 2: Office Environment
6. I like when company employees have a 1-hour weekly party. It is good to talk about projects in a more relaxed way.
7. I hate it when a company has a supposedly "voluntarily" event, but it is really "mandatory".
8. I would like to work for a company that encourages employees to work on side projects.
9. In the company I work for, I prefer to have
Both are fine
10. I prefer to wear:
Business casual clothes
Either business or business casual clothing are fine.
11. Meetings should be short, like 10-30 minutes per day maximum.
12. I have around of dedicated work space.
My workspace is acceptably
15. At my work, people often interrupt me needlessly?
WORK FROM HOME
I would like to have an opportunity to work from home.
It would be great if I can occasionally work from home, for example 1-2 days per week.
I do not want to work from home. I prefer going in to the office.
17. I am looking to work in a(an): SELECT LANGUAGE: Speaking COUNTRY Example: English Speaking Country
Office Language Environment
18. I am looking to work in a(an): SELECT LANGUAGE: Speaking ENVIRONMENT
19. I want at least one colleague to speak (TYPE LANGUAGE) in my office.
Page 3: Company, Product, Sector
For the following questions, choose the option which MOST closely describes the company you would like to work for.
(Public Company (listed on the stock exchange)),
(Private (owned by 1 or more persons)),
(Sole Proprietorship (owned by 1 person))
(Does not matter)
Startup that is backed by venture capital or angel investor
Startup that is founded by large company or is a joint venture
21. I want to work for a company that is:
Large, Well-known Company, established company (“blue-chip”)
Company that has well-known brands
Company that is the leader in its industry
Company that is a challenger in its industry (#2 or #3)
Company that is a follower in its industry (“normal/average company”)
Company that has unique product (niche.)
Government to consumer (G2C)
24. SIZE: I would like to work in:
Micro business (1-20 employees)
Small business (20-100 employees)
Medium-sized business (100-1000)
Big business (1000-10000)
Large, established company (10,000+)
25. REACH: I would like to work for a: (Local Company, Regional Company, National Company, International Company, Global Company)
26. I want to work for a company originating in
My home country
One of these countries: (Add country)
Any country is fine.
SPECIFIC COMPANY I have in my mind.
27. I have a specific company, I am trying to enter.
I am looking for a job
As a: (Select Occupation)
At (Select company)
In (Select City)
GOING BACK TO PREVIOUS COMPANY
28. I am willing to work for any of my previous companies, (if the branch is in the same country I used to work.)
The only of my previous companies that I am willing to work for is:
Select company: Multiple Selection. In (Select Country)
I am willing to work for one of my previous companies, but in a different country. (For Example, you once worked for Company X USA and you now consider working for Company X Japan.)
I do not want to work for any of my previous companies, regardless of location.
29. I evaluate my company based on:
Being surrounded by “many smart people”
Training and Development
Influence on world
Interesting projects/ products
30. I want to work on products services:
31. Also, products or services I would like to work need to be:
Same as I used to work on.
Similar to the ones that I used to work on.
Different from the ones that I used to work on.
32. Let me be more specific:
I want to work in in ANY of these SECTORS:
I want to work in ANY of these INDUSTRIES
33. In case of Product based companies:
I would like to work on ANY of these PRODUCTS:
34. In case of Service based companies:
I would like to work in ANY of these services
My client should be from ANY of these industries
Page 4: ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND I
35. I want to work for a company that is:
Entrepreneurial Venture (high growth firm)
Small Business (small growth firm)
Large company that is highly innovative
Social Entrepreneurship Firm
36. I want to work in an industry that has a:
Small rate of technological change (example: food industry)
Medium rate of technological change (example: agriculture)
High rate of technological change (example: mobile phones, software)
37. I want to work for: (SELECT) FoodTech, HR Tech, EDTEch….
38. STARTING OWN COMPANY
I want to start my own company soon.
My life dream is to start a company although I don’t know when. I want to work in different companies to get the skills and experience that will help me to start this company.
I do not want to start my own company, but I would like to have a new product development group inside of a company (intrapreneurship.)
I prefer to have an average routine, nothing too stressful or innovative.
39. In the last 12 months, I already applied to these companies (in my current country)
40. I want to work only for companies that have good reputation.
I can work for company that some people love and others hate.
41. COMPANIES: I really like these companies:
42. I would not like to work in these companies (System will not show jobs in these companies)
43. I would not like to work for my previous companies. (I have already worked for them, so no need to work for them again.)
44. I would think twice before working for companies from these countries:
45. INDUSTRY: I like these industry
I would think twice before working in these industry
46. PRODUCTS: I like these products
I would think twice before working on these products
47. PEOPLE: If I had opportunity, I would like to work with these people:
48. I would think twice to work with these people.
49. COUNTRIES: I really like these countries:
50. I would think twice before working in these countries
51. CITIES: I like these cities
52. I would think twice before working in these cities
53. REGIONS: I like these region
54. I would think twice before working in these regions